Friday, February 7, 2014

Poop Sauce

Yep, you read that right. 


I thought I would use this as a source to share all of the awesome, heartwarming, funny, and terrible things that happen to me every day in kindergarten!

One of the best stories to happen so far this year comes from one of my little angels, we will call him R. One day I was walking around the room during rest time and I thought that I smelled something. I knew that this student had a history of accidents and pulled him out into the hall and asked him if he'd had an accident. He says to me, "yeah…well…at first recess (9:45-it's now 2:30) I thought I felt a little poop sauce in my underwear."

POOP SAUCE??

As I am trying to help R change his pants, he does not seem phased by this whole situation. In the bathroom, I help him get clean and get him into his underwear. I ask him if he thinks he can get his pants on by himself. He says, "sure!" This is his favorite word by the way, after HEY! As I am in my classroom teaching, I look out and there he is, out in our hallway (right by our front doors) standing in his whitie tighties. He tells me, "Hey! I can't get my pants on."

Some days I just have to shake my head and laugh. Meet them where they are at, right?

Mrs. O

No comments:

Post a Comment